(Job) Birmingham / (Audition) Birmingham City University, Curzon Campus
Regional Membership Manager
6 months ago
We are recruiting for a Regional Membership Manager to join our team in Birmingham.
Made in the Midlands together with Made in Yorkshire ( www.madeinyorkshire.com www.madeinthemidlands.com ) is a membership business with more than 600 customers from the manufacturing sector. We support members with a unique digital platform, a major annual trade exhibition, weekly best practice visits and networking events.
- Significantly grow our membership base in Midlands by visiting non-members and educating them of the benefits of Made in the Midlands membership. This would be done by using all your sales skills and by being dynamic and working as part of the team
- Your primary focus will be new business however you will also be given existing accounts to look after ensuring existing members receive excellent client care
- Working with our Events team, ensure that we communicate regularly with our membership to promote upcoming events and, of course, our major industry exhibitions
- Deliver, if not exceed your personal financial targets and KPIs.
- We'll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards including a competitive salary and commission scheme based on your age and experience.
We provide a comprehensive package of employee benefits, which have been carefully selected to protect you, to promote healthy lifestyles, and to give you peace of mind.
Place & Time: Wednesday 25th of September between 11am-3pm
Birmingham City University
The Curzon Building:
4 Cardigan Street
At each stage, candidates will be assessed and top candidates will be promoted to the next stage.
11 am - 12 pm - Audition; 1 - 2-minute pitch - Why you should get the job
12 pm - 1 pm - Group Activity
1 pm- 2 pm Lunch and networking
1 pm - 2 pm - Individual Task
2pm-3pm - Top candidates Interview
- Sales experience in a B2B sales environment
- Some experience or knowledge of the manufacturing sector is an advantage
- Quick thinker
- Degree educated is an advantage
- Good written english
- Financially incentivised
- Excellent time management
- Quietly assertive
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive mindset
- Resilient under pressure
- Able to effectively handle criticism
- Full driving license
- Own car