Enabling the Live Chat function on your microsite is a great way to engage potential customers and visitors to your site. This recent feature from the Made in Group allows visitors to chat with you through your microsite, these messages will appear in your microsite dashboard when you log in. Or you can chat with professionals live when you are logged in.
1. To enable your Live Chat Feature, log in to your account. If you have forgotten your credentials, you can reset your password - to find out how to click here.
2. On the left-hand side of your screen, head to the microsite editor
3. On this page, scroll down to Edit Live Chat and tick both Enable Live Chat. Also, add email addresses the chats will be mailed to if no agent is online. Remember to separate the emails by commas when inserting them here
4. Then click save Live Chat
5. Now you are ready to go! To check your chats head to Live Chat on the left-hand side of your screen. Here you will see your Live Chat messages and be able to respond accordingly. You can check if any visitors are still online by viewing their profile in the right-hand corner of this screen. If the dot is red they are offline and green they are online.
6. To archive any conversations you can click the down arrow button in the top right of the conversation